Speaking to the soul of present day Asia, Singapore is a little and dynamic island-country. It is both a city and a nation situated in Southeast Asia. In Singapore, one can observer the dynamic combination of societies, ethnicity, networks and above all, individuals. The spot is a finished bundle loaded with fervor, amazements and appeal, particularly out of the blue visitors.Singapore is a cosmopolitan city-state, which, throughout the years, has developed from its tag of a dull state to reexamine itself as a dynamic city and one of the Southeast Asia's most present day goals. Spread 42 km (26 miles) east to west and 23 km (14 miles) north to south, today Singapore is one of the world's driving transportation and banking center on the monetary front.
This nursery city is likewise a blend of societies, joining together various thoughts, cooking styles, new models going great with the glimmering trace of old fashioned. One can observer the Chinese, Indian, Malay and European impact in the day by day life of Singapore adding to its appeal. The mind blowing shopping centers, tasteful boutiques, departmental stores on Orchard Road, the colorful components of Chinatown and Little India and the world-class nightlife length over the flawless place where there is Singapore. Costly concerning South-eastern measures, the city offers a plenty of different choices for amusement, for example, Sentosa Island, Singapore Zoo, Botanic Garden, Marina Bay Sands, Tiger Balm Garden, Night Market and so on. With all around flawless horizon and downtown area clamoring with individuals, Singapore is an astounding goal offering everything a voyager could consider.
• On arrival after Immigration and Customs – Meet our tour manager and proceed to your hotel.
• In the afternoon, check into your hotel and relax.
• The rest of the day is free at leisure.
• In the evening proceed for River Safari and Night Safari .
The River Safari is a river-themed zoo and aquarium located in Singapore built over 12 hectares (30 acres) and nestled between its two counterparts, the Singapore Zoo and the Night Safari. Night Safari, Winner of the Singapore Tourism Awards Best Leisure Attraction Experience, is the world’s first tour of its kind.
Watch a show: Creatures of the Night.
Note : Shows are extremely popular and entry is not guaranteed if stadiums fill to capacity.
• We recommend guest to keep this in mind and line up early
• After Breakfast , proceed for fun-filled Sentosa Extreme .
• Ride a scenic CABLE CAR to the island and visit its family-friendly attractions.
• Sentosa Exteme includes the following attractions : Madam Tussads , 4D Adventureland (DESPERADOS IN 4D, EXTREME LOG RIDE, JOURNEY 2: THE MYSTERIOUS ISLAND, GREEN LANTERN) , Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom , Luge & Skyline , Sentosa Merlion , Tiger Skytower , Megabounce , Segway Fun Ride , Sea Breeze Water sports @ Wave House Sentosa, Catch a Wave (1 TRY) @ Wave House Sentosa , BI-Pedal Bicycle (1 HR), Fort Siloso Combat Skirmish : Indoor Maze , The Flying Trapeze , Sea Aquarium , Trick Eye Musuem , Wings of Time .
Note : This tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
• A guided information will be given to guest during tour pickup.
• After Breakfast , Proceed to Universal Studios . As Southeast Asia’s first ever movie theme park, Universal Studios Singapore contains 20 fun rides, including five large roller coasters and two water-based rides. The park was first opened in 2011 after mega-director Steven Spielberg signed on as a creative consultant to aid with its layout. In all, Universal Studios Singapore, which is located on Sentosa Island, covers just over 20 hectares, or 49 acres, of space and features rides from some of the most famous movies ever produced, including the Transformers, Madagascar and The Lost World. The park even manages to accurately mimic the streets of New York, Hollywood and ancient Egypt in separate themed zones.
Note : This tour don’t require additional clothes as there is no wet attractions
After breakfast proceed for Jurong Bird Park. One of the Singapore’s major attractions, the beautifully landscaped 20 hector Jurong Bird Park is the largest Bird Park in all of South East Asia. Home to over 8000 Birds from 600 Species including one of the largest Hornbill collections in the world the Jurong Bird Park. The Bird Park Panorail provides a panoramic view of the park in aircondition comfort. Another attraction is the world’s highest man-made waterfall before you are taken to a 25 minute bird show that sure to amuse you. In the afternoon visit the Singapore Zoo.
Breakfast at the Hotel and then proceed for City tour . Holidays4u’s orientation tour of Singapore begins with a drive around the Civic District past the Padang, Cricket Club, Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. You’ll have great views of Marina Bay when you stop for photos at Merlion Park and the Merlion, Singapore’s mythological creature that is part lion, part fish. The tour continues with a visit to the Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of the oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples on Singapore island, then takes you into Chinatown to a local handicraft center. In the evening @ about 16 00 Hrs Proceed to Garden by the Bay. Garden by the Bay is one of the best attractions Singapore has to offer. This award-winning horticultural attraction houses over 250 thousand rare plants comprises of three spaces—Bay South, Bay East and Bay Central. From the waterfront promenade, enjoy an amazing view of the Marina Bay financial district skyline. Enjoy the mesmerising light and Sound Show.
After Breakfast , Free time till 12.00 Noon. Sharp 12 00 Hrs. Check out Hotel and full day free for shopping / Leisure. In the evening / Night – Proceed to Airport for your departure flight .
• 5 Nights’ Accommodation in Singapore
• All Breakfasts
• Singapore city tour
• All transfers on Seat in Coach Basis
• Return Airport Transfer
• Return airfare with taxes
• Any Meals other than inclusions
• Personal expenses such as tips, porter age, telephone calls, rooms service, etc
• Anything which is not included in the package.
• Travel insurance
• No check –in baggage & meals in flight
• Valid passport (along with old passports) with at least 6 month validity from the date of travel.
• Photocopy of 1st, 2nd, last page and observation page (if any)
• Visa application form duly filled and signed by pax mentioning his/her direct contact number on it.. Row number 1 should have the SURNAME and row number 2 should have the NAME of the applicant.
2 Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) (latest one, not used in any previous visa, passport size with 80% face coverage, matt finish, with white background – see footnote for more specifications) 1 photo to be pasted on the visa application form should be signed cross in such a manner that half of the signatures are on the form and half on the photo.
Covering Letter addressed to The Visa Officer, Singapore High Commission [In case of own business(on company letterhead mentioning the name and designation). In case of Employed (On company letterhead mentioning the designation OR if covering letter on plain paper then NOC from Company mentioning the designation)].
Travel Itinerary (ticket)
For applicants in service – Need to give original NOC or Leave from Present working company OR For applicants running their own business need to give request letter ONLY on their company`s Letter Head with active telephone numbers.
|Flight From||Destination||Flight No.||Departs||Arrives|
Please Note: There might be changes to the above mentioned Itinerary however, smaller might be but it will be aimed to enhance and optimize your experience with us.
© 2019 Traveletravel