Uzbekistan is a country with potential for an expanded tourism industry. Many of its Central Asian cities were main points of trade on the Silk Road, linking Eastern and Western civilizations. Today the museums of Uzbekistan store over two million artifacts, evidence of the unique historical, cultural and spiritual life of the Central Asian peoples that have lived in the region. Uzbekistan attracts tourists with its historical, archeological, architectural and natural treasures.
According to the Statistical Internet Survey, carried out in May 7-August 27, 2008, the largest proportion of those surveyed (39%) visit the country because of their interest in the architectural and historical sites of Uzbekistan. The next-largest group (24%) visit Uzbekistan to observe its culture, way of life and customs.
Cultural Tourism is the only major product Uzbekistan is providing to visitors since its independence. Samarkand, Bukhara and Khiva are hot spots of tourism.
Tourist activities in Uzbekistan range from outdoor activities, such as rock-climbing, to exploration of its rich archeological and religious history.
• 03:25hrs Arrival at the Tashkent airport, where our representative will be waiting for you.
• Transfer to your above mentioned hotel for check in,
• Free time to rest and freshen up.
• 07:00- 10:00 hrs BREAKFAST IN HOTEL
• Day free for leisure whereby you can enjoy the in-house facilities (swimming pool, gym)
• 14:00 hrs Transfers to Indian restaurant for Lunch after which return back to Hotel.
• 20:00hrs Transfer to an Indian Restaurant for Grand Gala Dinner with free flow of local soft and hard drinks accompanied with world class Belly Dance show program. (Night Club Activities on your own)
• 21:30hrs Transfer back to the Hotel. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
• 07.00-09.00 Enjoy buffet breakfast at your hotel’s coffee shop.
• Nicknamed Switzerland of Uzbekistan, this area is famous with Tashkent residents and guests as a recreational area. Chair lift takes you to the top of the mountain from where you enjoy breathtaking views, you must take some time for photo shooting!
• Ride on Chair Lift (Subject to operations on the day of visit).
• 14.00 Buffet Lunch at Charvak Lake. Free time to explore Charvak Artificial Reservoir: here local residents spend their times in hot summer days entertaining themselves with fishing, swimming, canoeing and other activities…
• 17.00 Evening return back to your hotel.
• 20:00hrs Transfer to an Indian Restaurant for Gala (Cocktail) Dinner at Indian Restaurant with 02 veg. and 02 non veg. Indian starters, 02 veg. and 01 non veg. Indian main course, 02 hours free flow of soft drink, beers, local vodka, unlimited water and ice cubes and exclusive Belly Dancing show program with Turkish, Arabic and Indian dance performances, Life DJ and Music. Followed by Dinner.(Night Club Activities on your own)
• 22:30hrs Transfer back to the Hotel..
• Breakfast 07:00 hrs – 10.00 Hrs
• After a sumptuous breakfast Depart from hotel for local Sightseeing
– Independence square
– Romonav Palace (from outside)
– Monument of courage
– Tashkent Broadway
– White Mosque
– Kukaldosh Madrassah
• 14:00hrs LUNCH to be served in Indian Restaurant
• 15:30hrs city tour continue.
– Lal Bahadur Shastri Memorial
– Repressions park
– Tv Tower (from outside)
• 21:30hrs Transfer back to the Hotel, Night Stay at Tashkent. (Night Club Activities on your own)
(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
• After a sumptuous breakfast, free time after long night
• 13:00hrs Early Lunch in Indian Restaurant after which transfer to Choksu Bazaar for shopping. One can get a great deal for Dry fruits, leather items and chocolates in this Bazaar.
• 16:00hrs Transfer back to hotel for your own activities
• 20:00hrs Transfer to an Indian Restaurant for Grand Gala Dinner with free flow of local soft and hard drinks accompanied with world class Belly dance show program.
• 22:30hrs Transfer back to the hotel. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
OR (Optional extra add on tour) You can add on the SAMARQAND (click to find out more) full day trip
• 06.00-06.30 Early breakfast at the Hotel coffee shop
• 07.00 After breakfast transfer to railway station for the Bullet train “Afrosiyob” (2nd class) to Samarqand at 08.00am
10.20 Arrive at Samarqand, the former capital of The Great Amir Temur Conqueror with the biggest mausoleums, madrasahs and mosques in Central Asia. And finally you have a chance to stay on world famous Registon square.
– “Boulevard” and “Lions” Street;
– The magnificent “Registon Square” with three Madrasahs (15th -17th cent), the noblest square in Central Asia, for photo-stop (outside – for photo stop only);
– “Guri Emir” mausoleum, the graveyard of Great Amir Temur and Temurids dynasty (entrance included).
• 14.00 Lunch at Local Restaurant with Local Uzbek traditional cuisine
• 15.00 After the lunch the continuing of Samarqand city and shopping tour.
– “Bibikhonum” Mosque (outside only);
– Shopping at “Siyab” Local bazaar – unique place where you can get acquainted with the life of Samarqand people walking along the trade domes and rows.
• 16.30 Transfer to Samarqand Railway Station to take Return Train to TASHKENT.
• Tea and light snacks to served in train
• 17.00 Evening Depart from Samarqand By High Speed Train, to TASHKENT,
• 19.10 Arrive in TASHKENT Railways Station. Transfer to hotel for freshen up after which get ready for Gala Dinner.
• 20.30 Transfer to an Indian Restaurant for Gala (Cocktail) Dinner at Indian Restaurant with 02 veg. and 02 non veg.
• Indian starters, 02 veg. and 01 non veg. Indian main course, 02 hours free flow of soft drink, beers, local vodka, unlimited water and ice cubes and exclusive Belly Dancing show program with Turkish, Arabic and Indian dance performances, Life DJ and Music. Followed by Dinner.(Night Club Activities on your own)
• 23.00 Transfer back to the hotel.
• 07.00-08.00 Enjoy buffet breakfast at your hotel’s coffee shop.
• 08.00-09.00 Check out your rooms, Clear all extra room bills.
• 14.00-15.30 Indian lunch at Indian Restaurant. (Breakfast, Lunch)
• Visit the newly built Mega Planet Mall/ Samarkand Darwaza Mall for More shopping.
• 19.30 Transfer to Airport for the Flight Tashkent – Delhi.
• The vacation to Uzbekistan comes to an end. Catch your transfer to Tashkent Airport for your return flight to Delhi at 23:00 hrsReturn Home with Beautiful Memories.
• Uzbekistan Visa support & Normal Visa processing fees
• Return Economy Class Airfare on Uzbekistan Airways Ex-Delhi with meals served
• Return Airport Transfers
• 04 Nights accommodation in the mentioned hotel with early check in.
• 5 Buffet Breakfasts at the hotel 05 Lunches & 4 Dinners Daily Gala Dinner with Veg-Non Veg snacks, Vodka, Beer, Soft Drinks, Juices & Exclusive Belly Dance shows.
• High Tea 02 bottles of 0.5 liter water per person per day.
• A/c comfortable transport with professional driver as per the itinerary.
• Professional English Speaking Escort Guide From arrival to departure in Tashkent.
• All Tours & Travels on SIC basis
• Full Day Trip to Charvak Lake & Chimgan Mountains
• Tashkent City Tour (Amir Temur Square, etc.) Entrance fees for all monuments (except photo & video charges)
• Photo & video charges.
• Tips & gratuities.
• Any personal expenses.
• Any service not included in inclusions or itinerary.
• Courier charges.
• Entrance fees
• Usage of mini bar in the hotel
• No meals & Galas & Transfers to be private until specified.
• Scanned copy of Passport’s front Page and back page at time of confirmation.
• 02 Passport Size Photographs with 80% Face Resolution & white background.
• Original Passport before 8 Days of Departure Date.
• Please Note it will be a group E-Visa and will be given to you on the day of departure at the Indira Gandhi International Airport At Gate No. 6 by our Travel Consultant.
• Corporate letter head
• Pan Card detail
|Flight From||Destination||Flight No.||Departs||Arrives|
|Tashkent||Delhi||HY 421||23:15||02:45 +1|
Please Note: There might be changes to the above mentioned Itinerary however, smaller might be but it will be aimed to enhance and optimize your experience with us.
In Budget Package only Budget Hotels & Air Ticket is included (No Sightseeing, VISA, Lunch & Dinner is included)
© 2019 Traveletravel