Amicable and carefree, refined and memorable, Thailand transmits a brilliant tint, from its sparkling sanctuaries and tropical shorelines through to the consistently soothing Thai grin. This excellent nation is a blend of numerous societies. From parsimonious ways of life of the priests to the throbbing nightlife and rave parties on the shorelines, Thailand gloats of a wide range of things.The tropical shorelines of Thailand draw in crowds of guests consistently.
You can get a tan on one of its numerous shorelines or appreciate the many water sports accessible for those searching for a definitive adrenaline surge. Likewise known for its back rubs, it might be a smart thought to recover a loosening up back rub from one of the masseuse by the beach.Ornate Buddha gods and its sparkling Thai sanctuaries are a noteworthy fascination here and the Wat Phra Kaew is a flat out don't miss. There are numerous imperial royal residences that one can visit in Thailand. Rambling greenhouses and wonderful engineering welcome you at the homestead the sovereignty. One can likewise look at the old remains at spots like Ayuthaya and visit one of the numerous tiger sanctuaries in Thailand. Thailand is additionally known for its road sustenance. It offers a chance to nibble into various types of indulgences at roadside eateries. The natural product platters being sold at each niche and corner are an unquestionable requirement have. From high lime stone bluffs and pleasant valleys to structures sitting on wiped out volcanoes to excellent natural life saves, there is something for everybody in Thailand.
Welcome to Bangkok International Airport, you will be met and transferred by our local representative to your hotel. Transfer by air-condition luxury vehicle and travelling to one of Thailand’s famous city – Pattaya. Pattaya has a lot to offer its visitors in terms of activities & sightseeing. Overnight in at your hotel.
Breakfast at the Hotel. The day begins a little early this morning as you are taken on a full day excursion to the Coral Island. On the Island you can indulge in water sports & also try your hand at paragliding!! Truly an exhilarating experience!! The tour terminates early evening back at your Hotel. Spend the evening strolling down the avenues of Pattaya skirting the beach or try your hand at bargaining for wares at the shops dotting the Beach. Overnight in Pattaya.
Breakfast at the Hotel. After Breakfast, enjoy your journey back to Bangkok hotel. After check in you can either enjoy the day at leisure.
Breakfast at the Hotel. You will be met by our representative at your hotel lobby for a half day trip to bangkok city tour where you’ll go on a cultural excursion visiting ancient temples and attractions of the city. Over 26,000 wats (Temples) encapsulate bangkok’s spritual heritage. Wat Trimitr (Temple of the Golden Buddha), home to a 5.5 ton statue of buddha made from solid gold is a fine example of sukhothai art. Stay overnight at the .
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel. Later today, proceed to the airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour.
• 2 nights’ accommodation in Pattaya
• 2 night accommodation in Bangkok
• Half day Bangkok city & Temple tour
• Return Airport transfers
• Pattaya coral island tour with lunch
• Hotel taxes
• Return airfare with taxes
• All transfers are based on seat in coach basis
• Any Meals other than inclusions
• Personal expenses such as tips, porter age, telephone calls, rooms service, etc
• Anything which is not included in the package.
• Travel insurance
• No check –in baggage & meals in flight
• Original passport with a minimum of 1 month validity
• TWO Photographs (45 X 35 MM size), White Back Ground, Recent (Within last 3 months)
• Return Ticket
• Hotel Voucher with address in Thailand
• Boarding Pass
Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months with TWO OPPOSITE BLANK PAGES
• Visa Application Form completely filled out.
• Two recent photographs of the applicant (3.5 x 4.5 cm) against white background.
• Evidence of Transportation (Any of below)
• Confirmed tickets in and out of Thailand
• Evidence of adequate finance
• Original Bank Statement from last six month with minimum balance equally as $700/person with bank stamp and signature or Proof of hotel/accommodation reservation in Thailand
• Reserved under applicant’s name covering total number of days wished to say in Thailand
• If intend to stay with relatives or friends must provide invitation letter along with their ID/passport photocopy. In case they are not Thai, must provide their working records in Thailand, e.g. work permit, letter from company they are working with valid at least six months.
• International Health Certificate on Yellow Fever Vaccination for applicants traveling from 45 countries
* 3.5 x 4.5 cm., not older than 3 months with white background, face and eyes are in direct position to the camera, without sunglasses or hat or any other head covering, except for some religious beliefs or ethnic background.
|Flight From||Destination||Flight No.||Departs||Arrives|
|BANGKOK (DMK)||Delhi||XW306||22:25||01:15 +1|
Please Note: There might be changes to the above mentioned Itinerary however, smaller might be but it will be aimed to enhance and optimize your experience with us.
© 2019 Traveletravel